Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 12 Monday, 28 November 2011, 8:33

Hello dear NAME, I waited for your answer. I am glad for your prompt reply. I am grateful to you, that you wish to help me. I shall be very grateful to you if you can transfer me of money. NAME, unfortunately I have no bank account. For me dearly to have the bank account. In Russia rich people have the bank account only. NAME, I know a unique way of transfer of money. In bank there is system Western Union. They are engaged in transfer of money. You need to know my full name, the address. That I could receive money. I should know your full name, the address, number MTCN, and money you how many are exact has transferred. I hope you can take advantage of system Western Union. I wait for your answer. Elena.

My address:
first name: Elena
last name: Leushyna
street - Smirnova, house- 12
post code - 446396 Krakovo
state - Samarskaya Oblast
counrty - Russia


 
WESTERN UNION - YES! - I'd rather say NO! ;P

Elena must be hanging around in the intercafe. Who wouldn't, knowing an easy $900 is just around the corner ;P
Elena mentions Western Union, the name we've been wating to hear all along ;)
Elena has invented a new second name. This time it is Leushyna.

To wind up Elena futher, and act dumb, I tell her I have never heard of this Western Union ?

The same address has been used in the past by Elena. The address must be the one hard fact we have in this baloney story.


No comments:

Post a Comment