Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 13 Monday, 28 November 2011, 8:50

NAME. I now am in Moscow. I very much in difficult position. NAME, I already had few money. With me have remained money only on the Internet - cafe. I cannot buy at all to myself meal. Western Union, it is very known system. You need to come there. To fill the form of transfer of money. You need to specify my name, a surname, the address, and to pay money. I as need to know your full name, the address, number MTCN (to you will give in bank). It is very simple system. I hope you can transfer money today. I very much require your help. NAME, I have no with myself a photo. At me a camera. I shall wait for your answer. Elena


Elena's stuck in Moscow, running low on cash, and unable to eat. What a desperate situation. This should be turned into a movie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment