Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 15 Tuesday, 29 November 2011, 5:56

Hello my dear NAME. I have come to the Internet - cafe to opening. I very much wished to see your letter. I am glad that you have written to me. How yours has put? To me it is very sad. Today at night I again badly slept. I thought of us with you. NAME, I am grateful to you, that you will transfer me of money. After the Internet - cafe I shall go to hotel. I shall tell, that I shall have money. I do not know as you to thank, that you will transfer me of money. I wait our meeting with greater impatience. Soon I shall near to you. I am very happy. NAME, now I shall finish my letter. I shall go to hotel. I shall try to come to the Internet - cafe later. I hope you to me you will write. I send you 1000000000000000000 kisses. Elena.


5:56 am - Elena really cannot wait to get her hands on my cash. Her letter is longer, she's making more of an effort, and with the '1000000000000000000 kisses' I guess Elena loves me more than ever :D

Back im November on Wednesday the 16th, Elena wrote:
'But please lets not speak about money'

Money seems to be about the only topic on Elena's mind these day ;P

I will tell Elena that there is a problem with the address she provided, and Western Union are not not accepting it, and I have no reason why. I will play dumb and mention that fact, maybe I am entering the address incorrectly. Obviously Elena might know in her own mind why, and think Western Union have black listed people (scammers) like her ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment