Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 16 Tuesday, 29 November 2011, 8:45

Hello dear NAME. I have come to the Internet - cafe. I am glad to see your letter. I only do not understand why at you it has not turned out to transfer me of money. Can try to specify to you the Moscow address. Specify the address of hotel in which I live in Moscow. Can then it will turn out. NAME, now I shall go to bank. I shall try to learn about one system. She too is engaged in monetary transfers. This system refers to Money Gram. You have such system? Try to learn about this system. NAME, I shall finish the letter. I wait for your answer. Elena,

Try so to transfer money.

Elena Leushyna
2-nd street Mytishchinskaja, the house 2,
Moscow
Russia


MoneyGram


Elena has provided a new address, this time in Moscow. She is trying to convince me, she really is in Moscow, staying in a hotel, for which she will pay for, the moment my cash arrives. For all I know she is in Moscow, and never travelled from Krakovo in the first place.

Elena want's me to learn about MoneyGram. I guess Western Union is too risky for Elena now ;D

Hmmm.. what should I say next to Elena next ?

If I string this out until the 2nd December, the date of Elena's flight, which is now only 2 / 3 days away, what baloney will Elena conjure up to abort boarding the plane ?

I will mention to Elena I have looked into MoneyGram and it looks good. I will also mention she failed to provide a post code for the new address, and her phone number might come in handy, should there be any hicups (that's a word that might throw her). While I am at it, I will request she provided both the new address and the old address written in Russian language. I'll also throw in some small talk, just to make her brain work some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment