Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 21 Thursday, 1 December 2011, 9:01

Hello my dear NAME. I have come to the Internet - cafe. I as always am glad to see your letter. I am grateful to you for your support. You very strongly help me. NAME, tomorrow my flight. I shall be happy if I can fly to you. Now to me it is very sad. Tomorrow my flight. But, I have no money to pay for hotel. If I shall not begin to cry money to hotel. I cannot fly tomorrow to you. I hope you you understand me. NAME, I hope today you can transfer me of money. I shall be very grateful to you if today I shall receive money. NAME when you will go to bank? It is very a shame to me with this question. Please forgive. I shall finish the letter. I wait for your prompt reply. Elena.


Tomorrow, Friday 2nd December is the big day, the Elena flys out of moscow. I did not bother to reply to this email ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment