Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 23 Friday, 2 December 2011, 7:09

Hello my dear NAME. I have come to the Internet - cafe. I am glad to see your letter. I am grateful to you, that you have transferred me of money. I have a question. You have transferred money through Money Gram. If yes. Then why number MTCN - consists of 10 signs. When I went to learn about this system. To me spoke that MTCN - should be from 8 signs. NAME, please specify MTCN. You have a form which to you a distance in bank? You can transfer me this form. Then I shall not have problems with reception of money. Still tell to me as your name correctly completely is written. NAME, please answer letters quickly. I wait. Elena.


Elena knows her stuff (MoneyGram uses 8 digits, Western Union uses 10 digits), I guess she has much practice when it comes to scamming. I cover my mistake, and tell Elena I sent the money using Western Union and not MoneyGram.

No comments:

Post a Comment