Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 26 Friday, 2 December 2011, 13:24

NAME. I have come to the Internet - cafe. I cry. I only go from bank. I long stood in a queue. When I have filled the form of reception of money. Have started all to check. The girl to me has told that such money is not present. I was in a shock. I have asked to check up once again. But, me have told. There is no such money. I have come to the Internet - cafe. I cry. NAME, you can transfer me a copy of the form? I asked that they called to you. To me have told that to whom will not call. Write to me more likely. Elena.


Elena does not mention her supposed flight out of Russia today. Her only focus is the money. Either way it is funny to think of Elena standing in a long que with zero reward at the end. I have no love for scammers. I write to Elena:

Good evening Elena,
Sorry for my late reply, only I have been out all day. I donot undetstand why you did not recieve the money ? I have no other way of getting a copy of the form to you other than posting it to you. I a can send it to Krakovo. I have to assume you made no effort to go to the airport. This whole adventure seems not to be working out for either of us. I donot know what to suggest ? maybe you have some new ideas ?

I think maybe you should run from the hotel and head back to Krakovo.

Please take care. My feelings grow for you every day.

Regards,

NAME x


It is currently 18:21 on a Friday evening here in the UK and it is 22:22 over in Russia. My guess is Elena will not read my letter until Monday, as for reasons unknow, Elena does not appear to have access to an internet cafe during the weekends. Atleast that has been the case so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment