Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 3 Thursday, 17 November 2011, 12:47

Hello my dear NAME !! I am very glad to get your letter. How are you? Is everything alright? I am alright. Today the weather is fine. The sun shines brightly. I like such weather. How is the weather by your side? I will begin my letter with a story about my family and me. I think this is important for our correspondence. I want to tell much about my life. NAME I also ask you to write more about yourself, your life and your family. It is always interesting for me. And in this way we will know each other better. Do you agree? I have already written I live with my mom. We live in a one room apartment. But there is enough space for both of us. This is a small and comfy flat. My mother is a very kind, sweet, helpful woman. She is respected at her job. She has been always been my best friend. And we always understand each other. I love my mom very much. Unfortunately, my father passed away when I was a small girl. NAME can you tell me about your parents. It is very interesting. My mother and I like to cook together. She taught me many recipes of dishes. I am very good at making different salads, meat dishes, soups and many others. I think my creations are very tasty. I like cooking simply because it is a creative process. But sometimes I don’t have enough spare time for cooking. My work requires much time. But I am fond of my profession. I want to continue doing my job. I wrote about it to you. Now I am looking through several offers of working in schools in your country. Four schools offered me a job. But firstly I want to see them. And only then choose the best option for me. I think this is right. Do you agree? But now it is early to speak about it. I really hope to see you some day)…And you can give a good advice) NAME. I am very glad to tell you about me again. Hope you enjoyed reading my message. I feel our correspondence is good and it will continue further. I am waiting for your answer. Your Elena! 


Elena's father passed away when she was a small girl, leaving just Elena and her mother to go it alone. Doesn't it get you right here (points to heart). Ever the perfect future wife, Elena can cook and knowns many dishes. Elena's key plan is to work in another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment