Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 4 Friday, 18 November 2011, 13:07

Hi my new best friend NAME !!! How are you? How is your job? I hope everything is alright. I can confidently say you are my best friend. I feel our friendship is continuing. I see you want to communicate with me. I also want to communicate with you. I have many friends here. My attitude towards them is good and to you good too. I like you. I would say that there is some extraterrestrial force between us. And it attracts us. Don’t you think so? I want to correspond with you. I want to write to you every minute. But it is impossible. You and I are busy people. I have only a couple of minutes to write you a letter. But I have an idea. If you give me your phone number I will try to call you. OK? I will wait for your phone number so I can hear your voice. This is important for me. I understand we know each other not for a very a long time. We have written only a couple of letters to each other. But I hope you will not deny me and soon I will call you and hear your voice! Well… NAME you may think that a young and beautiful lady and still not married?! Young and beautiful) not shy)… But I think this is true). And I hope you also agree with my words?) NAME. I have not met my ideal man but I am sure it will happen soon. I feel it. I had relationships earlier. But that was not love. I can’t have relationship with a man without being loved. That is not right. Do you agree? That is the reason I am alone now. That is the reason I am looking for the real love NAME. Please tell me about your past relationships with women. I want to know what kind of person you are. Do you understand NAME? I will wait for your reply and your number. Yes! I am a persevering person)… Not only writing letters is important for me but also having a real conversation. I am sure you will write soon. I am waiting impatiently for your letter and will surely reply! Elena!

I am now Elena best new friend, and me and Elena have a relationship. She wants to know how job is, no prizes for guessing why ;)

Never has a girl descibed a relationship as 'extraterrestrial'. Different, I give Elena that.

Elena describes herself as a 'persevering person'. Persevering scammer is nearer the truth ;)

Elena had attached a small video file, and 3 photo's of her posing with female friends.
During the video Elena says 'I hope that you like to see me.. write me.. I await your letters.. bye..' then blows a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment