Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 5 Monday, 21 November 2011, 14:20

Hello! Hello! Hello NAME ! How are you doing? I am ok. The weather is not very good today. There are many clouds in the sky. That makes me feel sad. But your letter makes me happier. I am glad you don’t forget me and read my letters attentively. Please tell to me, how - your work? All is good? I'm fine. I wish to tell to you one history from my work. One of the students asked me a question. Will I be always a teacher? I really did not know what to answer. Children always loved me. And they always were glad to come to my lesson. All the teachers notice this fact. Kids never are late and at that moment I heard such a question. I didn’t know what to tell. Life is not a bed of roses. And from time to time you don’t know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe I will work at this school or maybe not. We had long conversation then. I have explained to them, that each person should suit the life itself. Who cannot make the person happy. If the person does not achieve it. Today I have recollected the words which spoke children. Recently I had conversation with director. It to me has told, that your country requires teachers. Director spoke, these are mine chance to go to work in other country. Today I thought above this question much. Why to me to not try to work in your country. Probably, it is my destiny. I understand, it will be difficult to work in the another's country. But, I wish to try. I am not afraid of difficulties. I have got used to achieve the purposes. I hope, that at me all to turn out. Now I am familiar with you. I have more opportunities as I know you. You the good person. If the help will be necessary to me. I hope you to me will help. You not against to help me with your country? I wish to begin the life with a pure leaf. I hope you to me support. I shall think better above this question. I shall wait for your letter. I look forward to hearing. Elena.


Elena likes to talk about the weather quite a bit. I guess Krakovo offers little else to think about, other than dishes ;D

Elena, loved by children - isn't that nice. Do the children know what a scammer Elena really is ? ;P

Elena had attached 2 photo's of her standing on a bridge, we water flows.
It looks quite nice there. Damn - I almost started to believe.. pheeew! ..I was nearly drawn in, pheew..

REMEMBER - ITS A SCAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment