Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 6 Tuesday, 22 November 2011, 12:20

Hello my NAME !How your mood today? I hope at all of you well. In my head It is a lot of ideas. I hope I shall make the correct decision. I think you realize that this is an important decision in my life and I could not make up my mind weighing all pros and cons. I shared my ideas with my mother. I told her all about us. She smiled and understood me. My mother can always understand me. She approves of my decision. She trusts you. She thinks you are a very good and honest man. And you can show me you country and meet me. I think also so. I want to write more about my plans for the future. I will speak with my Director. They have been offering me to go to for a long time. And I decided to agree. And this is due to you. I will tell my Director that I agreed to work in. I think he will not be against it and will be glad with my decision. And this is the right decision. The Director has been advising me to go for a long time. I will have to make a choice. I will come to you and we together will think about it. Will you help me with advice? Isn’t it difficult for you? OK NAME anyway now it is early to speak about it. My trip isn’t planned in details yet. And now I want to think over my trip. This is a step to a new life. I want it NAME. I will tell about all I am going to do.You can give me your full address? Probably it is useful to me your exact address. I shall be grateful to you. I wait for reply. Hope you are happy that I decided to go to you? I think you agree! Bye bye. Your Elena!


Always asking how I am. Elena cares about me, even her mother likes me. Elena needs to run through things with her Director (Boss ?). It takes time to plan trips, to move to another country, and leave your caring mother behind.

First it was my telephone number, and now Elena wants my address. What ever next, my credit card details ?
That would be too obvious. I guess the telephone number and address adds legitimacy to Elena's scam.

How is the scam going to pan out ? - Hmmm..

It made sense to ask for Elena's address.

No comments:

Post a Comment