Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 7 Wednesday, 23 November 2011, 13:56

Hellooooo my NAME !!! I am very glad to see your letter and especially on such a day. Today is a very important day and I hurried to write you. I am in high spirits today! You know I decided to change my present life and the future and I made my mind to go to. I will work there in your country. And this is my last decision. I got up earlier today in the morning, went to school so I could speak with the director of the school.He was already on his working place. We spoke once again and I told him about my decision and he supported me. We spoke like we were friends. He is a good and experienced person. He picked up the phone and called the Ministry of Education. The director asked them to start the registration of all the necessary documents for me. He arranged some points so it would be possible for me to go to, they will make a working visa for me and an international passport. That was a long conversation. We discussed my trip, documents and about money. The Ministry of Education and our school will give money for the registration of the documents and booking the tickets. They promised that everything will be ready soon. I think everything works out and soon I will pack my luggage for the coming trip. I am very glad and happy. I believe that such a chance comes only once in a life and I should use this opportunity. I think you are also very glad that I decided to come to you! NAME please write about the latest news, what interesting is happening in your life? I think we will see each other soon and I want to know more about your life) OK here I am coming to an end with this letter and tomorrow I will share with you with the latest news of my preparation. I think you will wait impatiently for my letter) Your Elena!


'what interesting is happening in your life?' - Elena
Nows there's a question. My anwser: 'Elena, you are the most interesting thing happening in my life' - Lol!

Things are now moving at a pace.

*Ministry of Education* - that sounds important..
*Working Visa* - she'll need one of those..
*International Passport* - goes without saying..
*Documents* - a necessary evil..
*Money* - she won't need mine..

Elena don't hang around. She gets things done. I thought Russian's que for 15 hours just to get there hands on a load of bread ?

Elena's almost on her way. This really seems to be happening. Is this a scam, or is Elena really on her way ?

DON'T BE SILLY - IT IS A SCAM! ;P

Elena failed to supply her address, so I ask her again. Will she send it ? If she does, will it be for real ?

Elena had attached 2 photo's of herself dusting, and a small video file:
During the video Elena says 'Hello.. how are you.. I am fine.. I hope we shall meet soon..'

No comments:

Post a Comment