Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 9 Friday, 25 November 2011, 10:39

Hello my dear NAME ! How are you?Now I can say with pleasure that I am in Moscow. I got there in the morning on the bus and stayed at the hotel. Today the weather in Moscow is fine. How is the weather in your city? I have good news. Today I visited a hospital and got a medical insurance. It took little time, it is just a formality. I paid some money for the insurance and in 20 minutes I got the papers. Then I went to the embassy, I should say that was not an easy journey. Moscow is a huge city. And it took 4 hours to get to the embassy! I could walk along the whole city using this time)))… So I got there and successfully passed the conversation, I got my visa and passport. I am very glad that I made all this so quickly! And now I have got all the necessary documents for my trip to you! I am very happy! I feel like starting a new life! We will meet very soon! And I am worried about it now. How will it be? I imagine our first meeting, it is so exciting. What do you feel now? How do you imagine our meeting in the airport? Please write me about it . I want to buy tickets tomorrow in the morning. I will find out about the nearest flights and will buy the ticket at once. I am so glad that everything is going well and this fact is pleasing. I hope you are glad too! Today was a hard day and I am tired. I need to go to the hotel to have some rest. I really want to come to you as soon as possible. Before going to sleep I am going to dream about our first day, I have already written to you about it).. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day too. I will write you what I find out in the airport. Wait for my letter. I will also wait for your letter. With love! Yours Elena!!!

Elena's in Moscow, apparently ;)

'Now I can say with pleasure that I am in Moscow. I got there in the morning..'
Shouldn't that be 'I got here in the morning..' because she is supposed to be in Moscow ?
It could just be bad English. My guess is, Elena is not in Moscow, she is still in Krakovo.

Visited hospital for medical insurance - Eh? - I've never done that - is that normal procedure in Russia ?
Visited an Embassy that took 4 hours to walk to - Why not just catch the bus ?

Elena really does appear to be on her way. It all seem s so real. I need to scam to kick in soon ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment