Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 10 Saturday, 26 November 2011, 8:45

NAME ! Hello dear! The day started very well. I was in good mood but after some hours it got worse. I will tell why. Now I am in the airport, great there is an internet cafe. I wrote that today in the morning I will go to the airport to buy the tickets so I can fly to you. I knew an approximate ticket cost. It is not so cheap but I had money to buy it. And I did not doubt. I got here early in the morning and made my way to the cashier. I had such sum of money but they said that it is a one way ticket and I had to buy two way tickets, to get to you and return. That is the rule. I have to buy the ticket to come to you and to fly back, that is the law of my country, and I had to buy them at once. It is a guarantee that I will not stay to live there when my visa comes to an end. That is the order and I have to follow it. It is a great surprise for me. I have never been abroad and I have never thought about it. NAME! The most nearest ticket is on December, 2nd. I have ordered it. I need to be in Moscow long. I have paid all of money for the ticket. At me remains a few money. The hotel here in Moscow night costs 100 $. It is necessary for me for residing 800 dollars. As I should eat still, and go to the Internet - cafe, to write to you letters. On these fine charges 100 dollars are necessary to me. I do not know now that to me to do. I do not have such money. All my money are paid for the ticket. I cannot live in the street. I wrote the letter to my girlfriend. I asked the help from it. It has told at it there is no such money. In Moscow I do not have friends. I here one. NAME, it is very a shame to me to ask from you money. I do not like to ask money. I have got used to solve problems itself. But, in another's city I that I can not make. You can help me? I promise, when I shall arrive to you. I shall give you my first salary. I shall persistently work, and I shall earn soon. I write this letter with tears on my person. It is a shame for I. I hope for your understanding. I shall look forward to hearing from you. Unfortunately tomorrow the Internet - cafe does not work. I cannot write tomorrow. I can write only to Monday. To me it is very sad. I hope for a fast reply. Elena.


ELENA FINALLY REVEALS THE FINNAL PART OF HER SCAM

$100 per night to stay in a hotel seems rather expesive for someone making the most of their 500 dollars. Why doesn't Elena go and stay in a Hostel ? - I know -I know, this a scam- Doh! ;D

Elena needs 800 dollars from me to stay at a hotel (that she promises to pay back), while she kills time waiting for December 2nd to arrive, the date of her supposed flight time. Failure to send the money would reault in Elena walking the streets of Moscow. How would I send money to Elena anyway ?

Maybe this is where Western Union come in. That's one company that simonmous with scammers. The scammers choice! ;P

I think it is about time I gave Elena some advise, as I care alot about Elena ;D

I advised Elena to return her flight tickets for a refund, explaining to her she should explain her predicament to the ticket seller. She should then return to her home town of Krakovo as soon as possible, as her safely is my number one concern ;D

I also offered Elena two more possible solutions to the problem:

2. After some Google'ing, I found a nice hostel called Napoleon Hostel. It is located just off Red Sqaure, Elena must know Red Square, right ? and its only $15 per night. A bargin!

2. Elena should go to the airport, and hang around for a few days. It would be safe for her, and a better option than the streets of Moscow.

I wait for Elena's next email :D
I may offer to send her the $800, or better still, send her $1200. Imagine, Elena, at Western Union attmepting to get her hands on the money, and its not there. I will assure her I have sent it. Elena will then suspect those working at Western Union they are onto her game and have taken the moeny for themselves. That would make her mad :D

-

WHAT IF THIS ISN'T A SCAM ?
WHAT IF ELENA REALLY IS STRANDED ON THE STREETS OF MOSCOW ?

HOW COULD BE SO HEARTLESS ?

Let's Google Elena's address:

This is interesting:
Letter(s) from Elena Poperllo to Jan (UK) - stOpscammers.com

The webpage contains familiar letters, letters we've read before. She tells a previous victim:

'My data who will be necessary for you in Western Union.' - Elana

My address:
first name: Elena
last name: Sazonova
street - Smirnova, house- 12
post code - 446396 Krakovo
state - Samarskaya Oblast
counrty - Russia

So it will be Western Union. We have to assume Elena full name is Elena Sazonova, but who knows for sure ?

No comments:

Post a Comment