Saturday 8 September 2012


Letter 1 Tuesday 15 November 2011

Elena's orignal letter was deleted. It read like a scam, a generic bundle of words, with my first name NAME insterted as and when applicable. Where my email address was obtained remains a mystery. To see how the scam would unfold, I decided to reply, always remembering never to give too much information away.

Elena had attached two photographs of herself (see above). In the 1st photo there is quite a lot of cleavage on show, and in the 2nd photo Elena really does look like someone with brains looking to better their life style.

Another thought that crossed my mind: This might not be Elena at all. It could just be an imposter, male or female using someone else's photographs.



UPDATE: I doubt it is someone else using her photo's, as too many photo's are used, and there seems to be more and more photo's showing up on the net. Elena (or what ever her name is) is getting older and older, and always looking to scam. I can only assume there are some fools out there parting with cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment