Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 11 Monday, 28 November 2011, 8:05

Hello NAME. It is very a pity to me. That you cannot help me. I understand you. For you it is greater money. Now I am compelled to go back home. I cannot find money. Now I do not know when I can arrive to you. Elena.


Elena's up early. She probably could not wait to read my previous letter. She appears to be making an exit, not knowing I am on to her scam. Notice how short the letter is. She has no more pre typed letters. She is having to type original letters. I am creating work for her. Lol! - I can't let her go, I will lure her with the promise of ca$h - what scammer could resist! ;D

I will tell her, with a little help from my friends we have managed to find $900. A nice round number ;P
In order to send the money, I will need her bank account details, as I know of no other way of sending money.

No comments:

Post a Comment