Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 17 Wednesday, 30 November 2011, 7:48

Hello my dear NAME. I have come to the Internet - cafe to opening. I wished to see your letter. I am glad that you have written to me. I each time wait for your letter with greater impatience. Your letters bring to me greater pleasure. You likely still have a dream? How your mood? I hope at you all well. NAME, I wait for day of our meeting. I can soon see you. I wish to run more likely to you on a meeting. I wish to embrace you, and to kiss. I every day dream. I hope soon my dream to come to pass. NAME, I am grateful to you, that you have found Money Gram. I hope today you you can transfer me of money. I shall be very grateful to you for your help. NAME, now I shall finish my letter. I wait for your answer. I hope you you will write to me soon. NAME, send me please the full name, and Money Gram reference number. Yours the full address at me is. I wait for your letter. Elena

 

post code 129626


We entered the address into Google (using the Russian text) and as you can see from the image, the address appears to point to an appartment block near a mass of railway tracks, on the outskirts of Moscow. It sure don't look like a $100 per night hotel ;D


LINK: Panoramio


It is Wednesday morning, time to send an email to Elena. This what I to wrote:

Good morning Elena,
I to am awake early this morning. I will visit a Money Gram agent this morning, and see if I can send you $900. I think they will request a telephone number. What is your telephone number ? I think I have asked you for this already.

I bet Elena really thinks today will be the big day, the day the money arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment