Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 8 Thursday, 24 November 2011, 11:50

Hello Hello my NAME ! I have great news for you today. I have spoken with my director. My preparation is going on well. He told that the Ministry of Education began the registration of all the necessary documents for the trip to you. I have got my salary and some extra bonuses, that is 500 dollars, a good sum of money. I will spend this money for my trip to you. He also told me that everything is arranged about it. They will make quickly a working visa and an international passport. I will have to go to Moscow to the embassy for getting a visa and a conversation. It will happen very soon. Today in the evening I will get on the bus and go to Moscow. I am very happy. I have so little time for the packing and the trip will be so long. But I am not afraid of difficulties. I am sure I will cope with it. Hope you are glad for me too. Will you be happy to meet me very soon?! NAME Today I will prepare for my trip. It will take a lot of time. I will have to be at Ministry Education the to sign all the documents, It was a good job and the people were nice. I worked in the best school of our town. I want to meet with my friends and relatives. I hope you understand this necessity. I want to say good bye to my close relatives. I will pack the luggage in the evening and spend time with my mom, she will go with me the bus . NAME I promise to write when I get to Moscow. I think I will find an internet cafe and will write you the day tomorrow as soon as I get to Moscow. I miss you). Wait for my letter. I will also wait for your letter. 100000000000000 kisses!!! Elena!

street - Smirnova, house- 12
post code - 446396 Krakovo
state - Samarskaya Oblast
counrty - Russia




500 dollars, thats a nice round figure. A good sum of money for sure. Isn't that like 5 months wages for a Russia ?

As you can see, Elena provided an address. Is it her address ?

Elena's going to say good bye to her friends and family, travel to Moscow (with her 500 dollars), sort out the required documentation, then jump on a plane, just so she can be with me! ;P

The 100000000000000 kisses felt good <3

Elena had attached 3 photo's of herself - in bed! - who is taking the photo's, her mother ? ;D

Damn! - I was nearly drawn in again. REMEMBER - ITS A SCAM! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment