Saturday 8 September 2012

Letter 22 Thursday, 1 December 2011, 12:35

Hello dear NAME. I have come to the Internet - cafe. You have not written to me. Why? I hope at you all well. To me to become all is worse and worse. I in a panic. I do not know. That to me to do. You could transfer me of money? I hope you has transferred. I wait for your answer. Please write to me. Elena.


I am really wasting Elena's time now - Lol! she must be getting really p---ed off spending her time walking back and forth to the internet cafe. For all I know, she is sending many letters to many peole, trying to scam them all. I will write to Elena in the evening.

-
 
18:49 in the evening I sent an email to Elena. This is what I wrote:


Hello Elena,
Good news. I have sent the money using MoneyGram, I hope you collect without problem. MoneyGram gave me a number called an MTCN number, you may know about these numbers already. The number is very important, as without the MTCN number you cannot collect the money I have sent to you.


 The MTCN number is: 4068461054

They may ask you a security question. I had to make up a question.

Question: Who did you last give 1000000000000000000 kisses to ?
Answer: NAME the one you love the most

Good luck, and I hope you make it to the airport in time. Use a telephone to call me, as I still need to know weather or not you are landing at London Gatwick or London Heathrow.

1000000000000000000 kisses to you!

NAME x



I picture Elena, walking to her nearest MoneyGram agent and mentioning the security question thing. If only I could be a fly on the wall Lol! ;D

The MTCN number is simply a random 10 digit number ;P

I wonder what Elena will write next ?

No comments:

Post a Comment